Senin, 13 Oktober 2014

Prison experience

Prison is a place where you have no control over. Anything could happen to you and you might have nothing to protect yourself.In my experience, i pulled a string or two to have myself protected. It happens because Byron Hadley a prison guard has an issue about having to pay an amount of tax to inherit a handful amount of $35000 from his departed brother. I overheard Byron’s issue when i’m as a crew to tore down roof of the prison’s license plate factory. I offered him some advice telling him to give the money to his wife as a one-time tax-free gift. There is only one last stray Byron has to handle, which is carrying down the paper work. I offered him to feel out the paperwork only if he gives me a leverage, which is giving a total of three ice cooled beer to each prisoners on the working crew. By doing so I manage to win the respect of everyone involve on the working crew. The warden the makes me a financial resource to those who runs the prison. The job gave me a huge fringe benefit. The guards and wardens protection from the sisters.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar