Senin, 13 Oktober 2014

First time in prison



I didn't get along with the prison inmates very well. Initially it is hard to adjust into a prisons life. Especially when others think of me as a snob. I got plenty of  great disturbance by the gang known as sisters. Those despicable human being raped and attacked me in the laundry room. Guards are aware of the situation i am having yet they didn't do a thing other than look away. I fought the sisters back. And that is when guards started to intervene. the guards brought be to infirmary or sometimes solitary confinement. Despite all the prejudiced environment i myself is smart enough not to introduce myself to more enemy, Therefore i stay shut and never complain. Which actually made me stronger
          
          I approach Red. The man who could bring stuffs into the prison. I asks him to procure a rock hammer and told him i am interested in rock collecting and carving.i hid the rock hammer inside the bible.And i actually am interested in rock collecting and carving, Then later we got along and i ask for more favour that red is willing to give.


Shawshank State penitentiary

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar